This is a role for a Sharp Credit controller to join the growing London based team.
Page are proud to represent this fast paces growing accountancy practice in the heart of London. Currently the team is strong and have been exceeding targets quarter after quarter now they are keen to add to this ever successful team.
The main responsibility of the credit controller is:
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Collection of outstanding invoices
- Working alongside a strong collections team
- Maintain DSO status
- Setting up new accounts
- Cash allocation
- Account reconciliations
The successful candidate will:
- Have very strong communication skills
- Work well in a team
- Have strong understanding of a collection process
- Be able to work with a high level of professionalism
- 3 years exposure in a credit controller role
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and access to a full benefits package.