This Management Accountant role will involve providing accurate and timely Management Accounts for a multi site operation. You will be heading up a team of 3 staff and providing ongoing support and analysis to facilitate a deeper business understanding.
My client is a well know Restaurant, Hospitality and Catering brand based in Central London.
As the Management Accountant your duties will include:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensuring the day to day and long term compliance of financial procedures
- Being first port of call for all General Managers of restaurants for any queries
- Leading other members of finance team in their roles
- Making payments from the bank account when needed
- Responding to all site queries on a day to day and period by period basis
- Overseeing Franchise business and helping colleagues with transactions
As the Management Accountant - MUST be from Restaurant/Hospitality you will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part qualified
- Have worked in a Management Accountant role for at least 1 year
- Have worked in the Restaurant/Hospitality industry
- Have managed staff
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits