Bookkeeper. Tring. Up to £26,000
Your new company
A bookkeeper opportunity has arisen for a growing firm in Tring. My client is looking for an organised confident bookkeeper who can work under pressure and is easily adaptable to different scenarios. My clients is keen to find someone who is looking for stability and longevity.
Your new role
- Recording customer receipts, supplier payments and direct debits.
- Credit control.
- Credit checks for new customers.
- Making BACS payments of supplier invoices and recording payments.
- Daily bank reconciliations and monitoring cash flow.
- Maintaining nominal and financial ledger.
- Managing foreign currency accounts
- Company VAT.
- Year end payroll.
- Petty cash.
- Ad-hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience of working within a finance team, you will be fully AAT qualified or qualified by experience and have excellent knowledge of SAGE Line 50.
What you'll get in return
Please call to discuss.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.