9-12 month Fixed Term Contract Assistant Financial Controller - £50,000 - £60,000
Your new company
A leading multinational manufacturing organisation, who specialise in delivering high tech products worldwide using technological know-how as well as established manufacturing capabilities. An organisation that believes in developing and maintaining beneficial relationships with all business partners, in order to maintain growth.
An organisation that believes in first class safety, continuous improvement, re-investment within the organisation and rewards for innovation and achievements.
Your new role
A 9-12 month fixed term contract reporting into the European Financial Controller.
The role is to assist with the delivery of all accounting, controlling, budgetary and other financial services for the site whilst ensuring the site results are reported in an accurate and timely fashion and meet international accounting standards.
- Delivery of monthly business management reporting for the site.
- Maintaining robust forward forecasting process for site and cash flow.
- Promote effective cost management amongst budget holders and decision makers, providing advice on financial implications of all business activities.
- Collate and prepare the annual budget for site.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of the site system
- Consolidation of the weekly cashflow for submission to the Board and Group.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. - not essential
- Professional qualification - ACA, CIMA or similar - essential
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in accounting and finance with a proven track record for delivery.
- Legislative requirements in the UK
- High Level of technical accounting knowledge is required of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Budgeting and cost control
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately to ensure tight deadlines and high standards are met.
- Flexible and adaptable in order to meet the changing demands.
- Proactive and have strong interpersonal skills to resolve issues and present information effectively.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a professional and dynamic organisation. On-site Parking as well as the ability to utilise your accounting skill and make a difference in the delivery model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly