- Management Account role in fast growth manufacturing facility.
- Aiding managerial planning and commercial decision making using appropriate financial information.
A fast growth manufacturing organisation based near Newport.
Reporting directly to the FD, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing periodic reports, management accounts, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Interacting with auditors and finalise internal & external audits
- Work with central finance team on various reporting matters.
- Analyse company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
The successful candidate will have:
- Post graduate degree in accounting
- 3-5 years + experience of progressively responsible accounting and reporting experience for a major company.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Excellent command on Microsoft Excel
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
Manufacturing experience, although preferred, is not essential. We encourage suitable applicants with experience in other sectors to apply for the role if of interest.
The full time position offers a competitive salary and a generous pension contribution.