Internship in Financial Controlling Technology Team - Business Analyst
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes and specifying database related solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- determine required business solutions and assist the designer in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like analyzing ledger, static and rule data and conducting stakeholder and SME interviews
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- specifying and performing tests
- collaborate with different partners of globally distributed team.
You’ll be working in the Finance Technology WM team in Wroclaw. Our role is to analyze requirements, accounting data and the impact of regulatory changes as well as designing new solutions. We work in a global team with a ledger system deployed to APAC, Europe, Switzerland, America.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– passionate about supporting the maintenance and development of Finance systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.