Financial Modelling/Business Partner
Do you have strong financial modelling skills and seeking a high profile commercial role within a leading blue chip business? My client are seeking a commercially astute individual to provide financial modelling and insight to commercial teams.
The successful individual will have strong relationship building skills and will act as an interface between finance and commercial development teams. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Responsible for all data analytic capture and modelling for new business propositions to ensure viable investments.
- Act as a true Business Partner, to make informed, commercially sound recommendations to the wider business and ensure optimum consumer propositions are explored.
- Lead and prepare robust business cases ensuring that all financial, compliance and regulatory implications are evaluated
- Work closely with the other members of the Commercial Finance team, providing updates on all developments and assessing other financial inputs as necessary
- Work with colleagues to support the activities of the team, suggesting ideas and contributing to continuous improvement
The role is initially a 12 month FTC, but does have the potential to extend during this exciting time for the business.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, influencing and Excel skills and ideally have previous experience producing financial models within a complex environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Apply for Financial Modelling/Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly