Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- design new data analysis and reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation & presentation) for service billing and quality requirements.
- manage internal customer queries relating to billing and reports
- collaborate across team and geographies to contribute to service data and reporting strategic plan
- improve processes around sourcing data and automation of data production
- ensure all processes and reports are maintained and documented
- analyze and prepare Quality/Control reporting for process stakeholders
- support project management tasks
- collaborate across our logistical functions to deliver our Service Management vision.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team and based in Krakow. We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our logistical functions to the front office businesses around the world.
- a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
- strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- working knowledge VBA is essential
- working knowledge of SQL, Tableau/Alteryx or other Business Intelligence or visualization solutions preferred but not essential.
- business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry preferred but not essential.
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- concise and accurate with a strong attention to detail
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.