Are you organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We're looking for someone like that to help us by:
- Performing daily AP accounting operation including process/check and review vendor’s invoices and keep the booking transaction accuracy
- Checking AP/AR/GL transactions, match with supporting documents and clear vendors open items in SAP system
- Verifying, analyzing, investigating and resolving payable invoice discrepancies
- Checking and reviewing payment request on due, verify the supporting documents to compliance with internal policy carefully
- Performing month end tax invoice reconciliation and input VAT invoices verification
- Preparation of monthly accounts reconciliation, and ensure proper follow-up and assist team leader to do P&L related analysis
- Supporting external and internal audits
- Performing any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the team leader.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Poland region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations. Has daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years Accounting (AP, AR, taxes) and relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge in SAP system would be a plus
- Strong attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Self-initiative and good analytical mind
- Professional with a time management skills
- Professional with good English skils.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.