Purchase Ledger Clerk
An exciting role for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy as well as rewarding role within a professional consultancy firm. Within this role the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working directly with the senior finance team to take responsibility for the purchase ledger transactional processing as well as the accounting function.
A busy and driven consultancy firm based in the heart of Cambridge who have continually made inroads into their market over the previous year. Operating from a fantastic office space and with a warm and friendly working environment they offer plenty of opportunity for development for the successful candidate.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality purchase ledger transactional processing
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the smooth running of the accounting function
- Performing reconciliations of supplier statements
- Processing of the weekly payment runs in the UK and across a number of international sites
- Providing support for the audit processes
- Processing transfers and payments against business needs
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Actively pursuing AAT with the goal of starting CIMA or ACCA
- Be an experienced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Show a proven track record in handling purchase ledger
- Previous exposure to a number of different accounting soft-wares
- Hold previous experience working in a mult-currency environment
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team development
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be making a fantastic career move to a growing and dynamic consultancy firm based in the centre of Cambridge. Offering plenty of opportunities for career progression, study support and daily contact with senior members of the finance team this truly is a rewarding opportunity for the right candidate.