Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk, this is an excellent junior position for someone wanting to work in Financial Services. This role will give lots of transactional exposure and is the chance to work in an interesting company.
The client is a leading contemporary design agency, they are based at Trafford Park and have recently grown and now need a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The key responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk are:
- Inputting overhead invoices onto accounting system
- Paying suppliers via BACS
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Communicating with suppliers
- Understanding of Financial Services
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2 years Purchase Ledger Experience
- Experience working in high volumes transactional role
- Excellent communication skills
£20,000 + Holidays + bonus + Pension + Parking