Financial Reporting Analyst
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset? Do you have a financial background? Are you interested in IFRS and country-specific accounting principles? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- run multi – GAAP transformation between various accounting frameworks;
- ensure general ledger data conformity in different reporting systems;
- perform month end closure process for European branches;
- support onshore and headquarter teams with local, group and regulatory reporting processes.
You’ll be working in the Financial Reporting team in Wroclaw and taking part in daily and monthly financial data delivery from European branches to Headquarter. As a Finance Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
- bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field;
- 1-3 of experience in a similar role focusing on data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliations;
- a can-do attitude to get the problem solved (despite all challenges);
- analytical and methodical mind, with great attention to detail;
- strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- SQL, Tableau, Business Object would be an valuable assets.
- highly motivated, proactive and able to apply own initiative;
- enjoy to work with numbers, adaptable to multiply IT tools and applications;
- willing to develop your computer skills;
- a good team player, committed to combine quality and tight deadline.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.