Senior Payroll Officer
A exciting opportunity to an experienced payroll professional to join a dynamic and growing consultancy business based out of Cambridge in a Senior Payroll Officer capacity. Within this role the Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for assisting the Group Payroll Manager in implementing a new system as well as the responsibility of ensuring the group payroll is completed.
A dynamic, busy and rapidly growing consultancy firm operating out of Cambridge who are making increasing in-roads into their market on a daily basis. They present a fantastic working environment conducive to success which, while busy and challenging, is highly rewarding.
The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Working with the existing team to ensure the group are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring the weekly time sheet reports are accurate
- Processing the starters, leavers and any other contract changes
- Assisting with implementation of a new system through defining payroll elements and data cleansing
- Conducting any manual calculations that are required
- Ensure the payment of salaries for employees in overseas entities
- Managing the payroll tracker with monthly metrics and RCA
- Produce monthly payroll reports to be used in the wider business
The successful Senior Payroll Officer will:
- Have experience in conducting multi-site payrolls
- Hold prior exposure to conducting multi-currency payrolls
- Previous use of ADP Freedom would be advantageous
- Driven and dynamic individual who is keen on personal and team development
- Have previous experience in payroll system implementation
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
The successful applicant will be joining a truly fantastic consultancy firm who are offering a brilliant career step for the successful Senior Payroll Officer, a truly rewarding move. Alongside, the skill development opportunities on offer the successful candidate will be receiving a competitive salary alongside a benefits package which could include flexible working.