Leading automotive parts business in Milton Keynes and a true market leader. Looking for a Payroll Clerk looking for their next step.
Our client are a leading automotive provider in the Milton Keynes area and part of one of the leading international motor groups.
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Processing all data needed to run the payroll including new starter details, amendments to contract, leavers, sickness, time-sheets.
- Providing payroll output for HM Revenue & Customs to the Finance Team and attachment of earnings payments at the end of each payroll run.
- Managing auto - enrolment for next employees
- Processing statutory and occupational payments and deductions due to staff (e.g. Tax, National Insurance, Pensions).
- Assisting with Tax Year End Returns, for example running P60s and ensuring HMRC receive the relevant information they need.
- Complying with established record keeping format and payroll processing.
- Providing business analyst reports, including sickness and ad hoc reporting as required, to support HR Business Partners with their case work.
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
At least one year's payroll experience
Ability to manage multiple payrolls
Strong numerical background and able to deal with large sets of data
Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial
Strong communication skills
Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word
Good organisational skills and ability to manage workload and meet tight deadlines
Opportunity for a progressive payroll clerk to join a leading employer in the Milton Keynes area.