The client is looking for a dynamic candidate who is actively studying to join their fast paced finance team.
The client is a leading creative organisation headquartered in Sutton-in-Ashfield with state of the art facilities.
- Ensure journal entries and other transactions are recorded accurately into Company's financial software.
- P&L Accounts
- Prepare account reconciliations as required.
- Prepare prepayments and accruals.
- Provide input to other financial and non-financial reports.
- Raise purchase orders in line with company and ensure that these are authorised appropriately.
- Ensure that the right level of MI is completed.
- Part Qualified accountant minimum of 3 year's experience, actively studying towards full qualification.
- High degree of integrity.
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
- Advanced Excel skills
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Competitive Salary, Free parking