Team Leader - Direct Debits
This is a Team Leader position for the direct debits team within a high-performing, Gloucestershire based finance function.
You should bring with you demonstrable skills in transactional finance (ideally sales ledger/AR, or credit control), as well as strong Excel skills and some awareness of process improvement. Managerial experience is not strictly required but you must be considered capable of leading a team.
Based in Stroud, this business has gone from strength to strength over the past decade and is renowned across the whole of the UK within their field.
They offer superb opportunities for progression within their sizeable (and growing) finance function.
Specific Knowledge Required
- Experience of working in a busy finance department
- Knowledge of BACS regulations
- Good knowledge and use of Excel
Specific Knowledge Desired:
- SAP processing experience
- Experience of leading small size teams
Skill Set Required:
- Able to apply a logical thought process
- Adaptable and used to managing change
- Liaison with external customers
- Ability to build rapport and remain calm under pressure
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and investigative skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem-solving ability
- Good computer literacy; adept with Microsoft Office and experience of bespoke software packages
- Experience of using multiple IT systems simultaneously
- Excellent listening skills, and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to organise workload and multiple priorities
- Common Sense and ability to work on own initiative
- Team Player
This role will pay a competitive basic salary, and offer excellent opportunities for career progression.