Your new company
A dynamic, fast moving organisation on the outskirts of central Reading. This IT company has a new position for a Financial Controller to join their finance department.
Your new role
Your new role will be a fast moving and varied position, including the below:
- Managing the day to day finance department
- Supervise small finance team
- Producing monthly management accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Maintain and improve systems and processes
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts
- Producing annual financial statements working alongside auditors
- Overseeing transactions including credit control, billing, revenue recognition and payroll
- Treasury management
- Preparing business cases and board reports
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be a Qualified accountant with a CIMA, ACA OR ACCA qualification. You will have previous experience in a similar position and be confident running the day to day function of an accounts department. You will also be a confident supervisor with experience of managing a finance team. Experience working on a finance ERP system and intermediate Excel skills would be required.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an exciting position as the number one in Finance and the opportunity to work autonomously. You will also be offered a competitive benefits package. Free parking is available onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.