Financial Accountant - Part Qualified
This position is responsible for providing financial accounting to UK & Ireland businesses, whilst supporting the Senior Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, and other stakeholders as required.
A global leader and well known brand name. Based in luxury modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Financial Accountant - Part Qualified role, involves;
- Maintenance of all areas of accounting relating to the particular business entity
- Preparation of quarterly balance sheet review for review with International Accounting
- Develop and maintain reporting of business unit related information - including liaison with relevant stakeholders within the business
- Develop process improvements around the function - including training of business and ensuring business conducted through an appropriate control environment
- Maintaining up to date account reconciliations for key accounts, ensuring timely resolution of reconciling items and constant process improvement
- Preparation and filing of Office of National Statistics returns (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Assist with calculation and collation of information for financial accounts reporting (monthly and year-end)
- Responsibility for the production of monthly CAA returns and assisting with the trade membership and bonding reporting requirements and deadlines for all consumer financial protection bodies (CAA, ABTA)
- Assist with preparation of data for external reporting with regard to payment practices legislation
- Gain an understanding of the processes and procedures for the Accounts Payable function and provide cover when required
- Assist with VAT processes for all relevant UK entities, production of all relevant returns and reconciliations, preparation of quarterly balance sheet review with Corporate Tax team
- Utilise relevant technology to obtain information and provide support for accounting records and reconciliations
- Other duties as required by Senior Financial Accountant and Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant - Part Qualified role, will;
- be part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
- have worked in a similar role previously
- be looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
The Financial Accountant - Part Qualified, role offers a highly competitive salary and a long list of benefits (including study support and 25 days holiday).
Role based in Weybridge.