Technical Finance Manager
A strong technical qualified accountant is required for this position
Your new company
A global company based in Bracknell
Your new role
- Responsibility for the financial accounting & compliance
- Responsibility and oversight over UK GAAP and statutory reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all statutory financial statements
- Provide additional information, approve & submit various regulatory reports.
- Provide additional information, approve & submit Corporate Income Tax returns.
- Provide additional information, approve monthly consolidated tax packs.Co-ordinate and support, Tax Audits for all legal entities within the country.
- Provide/Review monthly supplemental schedules and statistical data.
- Review/approve trial balances / balance sheet accounts. Conduct flux analyses.
- Review country/region specific contracts and provide UK GAAP compliant revenue recognition accounting treatment.
- Review/approve complex, high risk balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Conduct material, annual Balance Sheet reviews.
Business and Functional Partnership
- Partner and advice business on complex accounting issues. Support Mergers & Acquisitions due diligence and integration planning.
- Partner with Tax on tax planning and restructuring projects. Monitor and advise on robust indirect (VAT, Withholding Tax) and direct (Corporate Tax) reporting / submissions to authorities.
- Partner with Treasury to safeguard and optimize free cash, investment of free cash and to co-ordinate restructuring, acquisition funding, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Accountant
- 5+ year's knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and UK GAAP.
- Broad understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for the Country.
- Strong business acumen
- Country local Gaap knowledge.
- Extensive relevant finance experience
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment
- Ability to apply the appropriate level of deliberation to complex and high risk matters
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.