An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant with credit control experience to join a growing pharmaceuticals making large inroads into the sector. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will primarily focused on the effective collection of outstanding debt from a designated portfolio, communicating with a number of sites globally.
An established as well as growing pharmaceuticals business who are globally recognised, who are making large in roads into the market and show no signs of slowing down. Working from their offices based in Cambridge they offer a fantastic career step for the successful candidates as well as a brilliant working environment and team.
The Accounts Assistant will responsible for:
- A number of accounts receivable tasks which include invoicing customers as well as allocation of payments
- Assist the finance team with detailed reports
- Cash collection from an allocated client portfolio
- Liaise closely with the sales team on a global scale as well as senior members of the finance team
- Assist with the streamlining of processes to improve the reduction of aged debt
- Communicate clearly with a number of sites globally to ensure payment
The successful Accounts Assistant will be:
- Ideally pursuing AAT or CICM but this is not essential
- Experienced in credit control
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V-Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Prior use of the Access Dimension software would be desirable
- A dynamic and driven individual keen on personal as well as team development
- Confident in building and maintaining relationship with key business stakeholders as well as clients
The successful Accounts Assistant will be making a fantastic career move in which they are joining a rapidly growing pharmaceuticals business who offer a wealth of opportunities for growth within the business. Alongside this they operate out of a fantastic office space providing a number of excellent benefits.