Commercial Finance Business Partner
- This is a key role which supports the Head of Finance and will enhance existing processes and producing dynamic reports for management.
- Working for a large organisation in Gainsborough who have recently undergone a period of change.
The organisation are a large group who service the Yorkshire and East Midlands region. Following some recent changes within the organisation, they are looking to welcome a Commercial Finance Business Partner into their team.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner your role will focus on improving the collection of data and enhancing existing processes. You will be the driving force behind these changes and have an important part to play in keeping our finances on track. Other responsibilities may include:
- Setting budgets and financial forecasts for individual entities.
- Support the development of commercial ventures as required.
- Provide management reports to support with effective decision making.
- Perform discounted ash flow investment appraisals of new development opportunities.
- Contribute towards the maintenance of the groups long-term financial plan model.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant and have experience of driving change. You will have a strong analytical and reporting background, and enjoy working as part of a large team.
- Salary offering £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible working environment.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.