Purchase Ledger Clerk
To manage and maintain the daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring invoices are coded correctly, approved promptly and paid to agree terms, as well as building and developing relationships with internal and external customers.
The client is a progressive business based in the heart of South Manchester. They're a market leader in what they specialise in and are continuing to grow year on year.
- Enter all Supplier invoices onto Oracle.
- Ensure job cards are costed correctly
- Ensure invoices are signed off
- Manage the purchase ledger control account
- Create month end payment runs
- Load payments onto the bank
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Run monthly payment run and enter onto payments log
You'll receive a salary paying up to £22,000 with excellent company benefits such as on site parking, potential study support etc.