Senior Research Accountant
The Senior Research Accountant will be responsible for a number of projects across the organisation as well as the day to day management of the fixed asset register, consolidation reports etc. The role will also be responsible for the line management of a small team.
My client is a government funded science and research organisation based in South Oxfordshire.
The Key responsibilities of the Senior Research Accountant will be:
- Assisting and submitting annual reports.
- Day to day management of a small projects team.
- Responsibility of a number of projects across the organisation and business partnering with project leads.
- Monthly review of project accounts
- Management of the Fixed asset register.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Research Accountant will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- IT/Excel proficient.
- High communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of line management.
- Previous relevant sector experience.
- Attention to detail.
£40-45k + benefits