Head of Finance
The main remit of this Head of Finance role will be to develop a talented team, whilst also working with the business directors and senior stakeholders to shape strategy and expand the enterprise.
You will also have the opportunity to improve systems and processes, and make the role your own - adding value to the organisation and working extensively with non-finance stakeholders.
Our central Manchester client are an impressive, owner managed organisation with an impeccable reputation.
With a passion for providing excellent customer experience, carried out by sought after industry experts, this business is a truly exciting proposition.
If you are looking to join a business with a unified vision, and ambitious plans for expansion over the next 5 years, this is a brilliant option for you.
The Key responsibilities for this Central Manchester based Head of Finance role will be as follows:
- To lead the activities of the small but talented finance team -offering development and advice
- To prepare and submit financial budgets and re-forecasts to the Director of Finance and manage overall performance against those budgets
- To assist budget holders in managing their budgets and provide them with the necessary financial and management information and to ensure income and expenditure is monitored on a regular basis throughout the year and that appropriate action is recommended on a timely basis.
- To develop and maintain lean, agile finance systems and procedures and maintain security over the finances of the business.
- To ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts, analytical review and management information
- To add value commercially, driving excellence and performance
The successful candidate for this Head of Finance role will be
- A formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) accountant - applicants must hold a full qualification
- An excellent communicator, able to build rapport with ease and win the trust of board members
- Passionate about team development
- A qualified accountant with an eye for improving processes and working in an efficient manner
- Ideally someone who has some project management experience
- At least 4-5 years post qualified, having worked previously within an entrepreneurial, SME / start up environment
- An energetic, positive character with a real interest in the success of the business
The chosen candidate for this Head of Finance role will receive a salary from £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.