Accounts Payable Supervisor
An exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts payable professional to join a dynamic and growing business in which they can have a true impact on the success of the team in an accounts payable supervisor position. Based out of Cambridge for this growing consultancy firm the accounts payable supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the accounts payable team as well as aiding in process changes.
A rapidly growing and energetic consultancy firm based out of Cambridge are looking for an experienced accounts payable supervisor to join their thriving team. Offering a busy, challenging working environment which is equally rewarding, they provide a fantastic career step for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor will:
- Lead the supervision of the purchase ledger team in their pursuit of supplier invoices and key accounts
- To ensure the prompt and accurate payment of supplier accounts
- Will be the key contact for both bank reconciliations as well as the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Deal with any client queries with a prompt and personable approach
- Support and drive the growth of the existing purchase ledger team
- Work closely with other members of the central finance team to overcome any challenges or queries
The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will be:
- A experienced accounts payable professional with a proven track record
- Previous exposure to management responsibilities
- Confident in creating and maintaining key relationships with clients and internally
- Hold experience in assisting in the implementation of process changes and project work
- Driven and energetic individual who is keen on developing others
The successful candidate will be joining a energetic and growing consultancy based in Cambridge with the opportunity to influence real change within the business and aid in the teams development. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary alongside a competitive benefits package as well as a fantastic career move.