Scape Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant role primarily for its joint venture business in Nottingham. This is a great time to join our growing business with the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the joint venture finance team and you will report directly to the Scape Group Head of Finance in an all-round varied position with significant scope for the development of the role and responsibilities. It also requires working closely with the Operational and Commercial managers to put finance at the core of business management and decision making.
Key duties include:
- Providing financial support to the joint venture MD, SMT and Operational/Commercial managers, including any ad hoc reporting
- Managing the joint venture finance team
- Full responsibility for accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash reporting
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting
- All returns for VAT/CIS/employment tax/ONS etc
- Responsibility for managing ICT interfaces with operational systems
You will have a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and have experience of working in the construction and related sectors, preferably in a SME environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, then we would really like to hear from you so please send your CV and a covering letter for immediate consideration. Applications for this opportunity will close on 31 January 2019.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly