A strategic Finance Director position working for a business with a well-documented market opportunity poised for significant growth.
This is an opportunity to work for high-growth company with a national remit and a core base in Cheshire.
A UK based buy-and-build company. They are a high-growth company, with strong financial backing and a substantial and well documented market opportunity. They are poised for significant growth. This is an opportunity to join a highly experienced management team and a market-changing business.
This is a position for a Finance Director in Cheshire, which will be critical to support the growth plans of the company, with a national remit. You will have overall responsibility for the finance function, providing hands on support, to develop a financial framework, capable of ensuring the sustainability, as well as business scale up. A proactive approach to managing the finance department will be essential to keep pace as the business changes and rapidly grows.
Reporting to the Managing Director and with a strong dotted line to group you will have overall responsibility for the financial and corporate compliance. You will also have a critical role in providing accurate and timely reporting to enable effective decision making.
For this Finance Director opportunity in Cheshire, successful candidates must have/ be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A proven track record of working in either Manufacturing, Building Products or the Construction sector will be essential
- Strong experience of working within fast growing and dynamic businesses and the capability to provide clear financial direction to compliment strategic plans
- Must have successfully held at least one Finance Director role before and have experience establishing high performing finance functions, ideally on an multi-site basis
- Technically minded, with relevant commercial experience, and the ability to contribute to strategic discussions whilst ensuring the company is financially stable at all times
- Flexible, hands on approach; able to take on multiple tasks and work on own initiative
- Open to national travel when required
Six figure basic salary and benefits including car and excellent bonus potential