Assistant Accountant (Temporary to permanent)
This Assistant Accountant (Temporary to permanent) role is based in central London.
The candidate for this role needs to be immediately available and ready to interview next week.
The role has become available, based on the success they have had in 2018. They purely specialise in the beauty industry, based in central London.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant accountant (Temporary to permanent) role are:
- Providing monthly directorate variance commentary
- Management accounts reporting of actual costs against budget and prior year expenditure.
- Month-end calculation and posting of accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- Month-end reconciliations of balance sheet, Regional inter-company accounts, bank accounts and HO's headcount memo accounts.
- Calculating and posting Capital Expenditure recharges.
- Assisting with five years forward planning budget, statutory accounts and year-end audit.
- Partner with internal teams and external stakeholders to support the corporate cash management and liquidity activities, including bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and review various daily, weekly and monthly reports to support senior management, the Board of Directors and the external auditors in completing their roles, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Respond to transaction inquiries from other internal teams, including reaching out to external parties.
- Upload and account for wire payment requests including obtaining approval
- Timely recording of all property acquisitions, sales and associated income and expenses in the accounting system.
- The processing of accruals and prepayments recorded in the accounting system.
The successful candidate for this Assistant Accountant (Temporary to permanent) role will be immediately available, having at least 2-3 years experience in an accountancy capacity.
This accountancy role based in central London will offer the candidate an opportunity to progress their career, within a large and busy finance team.