This is an excellent and lengthy interim role in a really exciting business based in Wiltshire
The client are a household name and one of the most reputable businesses in the South West.
The key responsibilities in this role extend to, but are not limited to:
- Delivering Month End close for the Markets to prescribed deadlines with no material misstatements.
- Safeguarding the business financials via application of accounting policies and guidelines and robust balance sheet reconciliations prepared and reviewed on time.
- Ensuring smooth transition of New Frontiers from project to business as usual and ensure processes are best practise and consistent.
- Supporting the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission.
- Overseeing year end external audit requirements and any CoSec deliverables.
- Leading the month end P+L meetings and periodic Balance Sheet review with key internal stakeholders highlighting risks, opportunities and areas of focus.
- Reviewing and accountability for monthly cash flow forecast submission, being able to communicate key drivers and any subsequent variances.
- Ensuring knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the markets (Commercial Finance teams).
- Ensuring all Month End reports & KPIs are delivered in line with the FCoE/Market SLA.
- Reviewing and update Customer Board Pack commentary and metrics, ensuring it is relevant and informative to drive valuable discussion.
- Fulfilling any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be either immediately available or finishing a contract imminently. The suitable candidate for this position will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills - Microsoft & SAP
- A proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Motivation to achieve results
- The ability to highlight and progress solutions for issues identified
- Strong team skills and a real team player: capable of working effectively with finance and non-finance managers
An excellent salary and access to all of the additional company benefits. There is also free parking onsite