Part Time Finance Administrator
An opportunity for an experienced part time Finance Administrator to join an energetic and committed team based in Biggleswade for this Education and Training body on a part time basis. Within the role the Finance Administrator will be responsible for the accounts function of the institution having an all encompassing role, therefore having a large impact on the business.
A committed and established Education and Training institution based out of Biggleswade surrounded by fantastic countryside settings who offer a fantastic place to work and constantly challenging but rewarding environment. An energetic and hands on team awaits the right part time Finance Administrator who can contribute a great deal to the success of the institution on a part time basis.
The Part Time Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- The payroll for the current team of 8
- The order and processing payments
- Handling large amounts of data on Excel with which reports and analysis can be drawn
- Producing monthly budgets and forecasts to present to the committee
- Aid with the funding of the institution
- Deal with the payments to HMRC
- Liaise with the Office Manager to ensure all HR duties are also maintained
The Part Time Finance Administrator will:
- A proactive individual who excels in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Currently studying or looking to study AAT
- Be an experienced and well versed user of Excel
- Have previous experience in conducting the payroll
- Be an energetic individual who can fit into the current team
- Have relevant experience in producing budgets and forecasts
- Be CRB checked
The successful Part Time Finance Administrator will be joining a truly rewarding business and role with which they can have an immediate and sustained impact on the business in a hands on role. This Education and Training body offer a fantastic work place setting which makes it a true joy to go to work.