Assistant Management Accountant
On behalf of a business based just south of Newbury I am recruiting for a permanent Assistant Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of all major transport links and offer the right candidate a progressive environment in which to develop their career.
The successful applicant for this permanent Assistant Management Accountant role will be responsible for the following:
- Compilation and review of Operational Weekly KPIs.
- Compilation of production volumes and labour cost for weekly reporting
- Weekly analysis of direct labour variance in terms of efficiency
- Business partnering and control of overhead expenditure- sending out a daily overhead monitor and following with spend against forecast
- Prepare and review the overhead costs for the monthly management accounts
- Preparing and posting accruals, prepayments and journals
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be degree educated/AAT Qualified and ideally studying the early stages of ACCA or CIMA
- Have previously worked in an accounts role for the past 2-3 years
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a very clear path for career progression within a commercially focused finance team.