Management Accountant c£30,000 in Nottinghamshire
Your new company
A leading Education provider who support workplace development.
Your new role
To support the Financial Controller in providing high quality management information to internal customers and to prepare the monthly management accounts.
- Timely production of first draft management accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and schedules.
- Assisting with the review of current processes and procedures within the finance department, recommending and implementing more efficient systems and controls and continually looking for areas of improvement.
- Calculate and post a range of month end journals, including accruals, prepayments and re-charges, ensuring management accounts accurately reflect business performance.
- Maintain up-to-date analyses of various areas of expenditure comparing in detail actual expenditure to budget and forecasts.
- Assisting with the budget and forecast processes.
- Development and implementation of weekly/monthly KPIs.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis work as required and to perform other tasks as required by the Financial Controller
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- Actively contribute to the maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment within all our centres.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of Sage 200 desirable but not essential
- MUST BE PART or NEWLY QUALIFIED
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and you will be working Monday - Friday 8.30am -5.30pm. You will receive 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Parking is available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.