Group Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor Job | Global Energy Solutions org | £40k - £47k + benefits & bonus | Glasgow | Permanent
Your new company
Hays is delighted to be exclusively appointed to recruit for a Group Internal Auditor to join a global energy solutions organisation in Glasgow on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your new role
Working in a dynamic audit function, you will report directly to the Group Internal Audit Manager. You will be heavily involved in undertaking audits in line with the organisations overall audit plan, whilst providing support and guidance to the wider Internal Audit team.
You will be working on executing a varied audit plan including, IT & cyber security, group functions, business improvement projects, best practice sharing and undertaking special investigations as required.
- Contributing to the annual internal audit planning, risk analysis and recommending internal audit coverage.
- Leading financial, operational and commercial audits.
- Assisting the Group Internal Audit Manager and Internal Audit Director in monitoring the overall delivery of internal audit plan and managing junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain an Audit qualification (preferably IIA/ CIA/ CA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and will be able to demonstrate a track record of influencing Senior Management.
- Clear understanding of the potential regulatory impact of findings auditing.
- Analytical and methodical in approach with a commercial/business sense
- A willingness to travel - circa 30%
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and an annual bonus of up to 50% of basic salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.