ACA/ACCA QUALIFIED AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SENIOR JOBS - AUDIT SENIOR JOBS LONDON - AUDIT & ACCOUNTS JOBS LONDON
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join a top UK accountancy practice within the London Audit Department. You will provide a high quality service to the Managers and Partners and develop strong client relations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to obtain audit experience in a variety of sectors together with scope for career development. Your clients will be SME's operating in various sectors including, property, technology, business services and retail, with a typical annual turnover of £5m to £50m.
Your new role
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have full right to work in the UK with a valid UK passport or work permit. As a minimum you will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will have a minimum of 3 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice. In that time you will have had experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing. You will have experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP. You will be a confident user of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel. Although not essential it would be desirable if you had previous experience of using Caseware software, preparing accounts under IFRS and experience of preparing Group accounts.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a recognised employer of choice, where you will be offered a dynamic and rewarding working environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. The salary package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of the company culture. The firm has offices in the South of England and Wales and strongly believes in developing staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.