Finance Systems Manager
My client is looking for a Finance and Systems manager to help implementing a finance module of the new ERP system. This is a long term contract role based in Fife
Leading organisation in Fife.
- Work with the Finance Manager to support the delivery of the Group's Business Plan by complying with our Accounting policies and procedures and to meet key stakeholder objectives.
- To ensure that the Group is provided with professional, comprehensive and quality expertise and advice in relation financial matters which impact the organisation.
- Support the Operational Leadership Team and Business Leadership Team in the delivery of the Group's financial plans.
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual returns are delivered to the relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver collectively the financial and non-financial objectives for the department.
- The successful candidate will have come from a Finance and Systems background who is keen to secure a long term contract role.
- Proven leadership skills and capacity to deliver results though others
- Strong technical competence over a range of financial disciplines
- A high level of competence in planning, forecasting, risk identification and financial management
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- The ability to produce and present complex financial information in a way that enables better decision-making
Salary is DOE and the candidate is looking for a long term contract role.