On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of the train station and offer the right candidate a progressive environment in which to develop their career.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting and submitting month end results for Finance into Central models ensuring consistency across the group
- Supporting the Business Partners in producing month end packs for the entire Business Finance division
- Working with the group to analyst the the impact on the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Responsible for budgetary management, forecasting, financial reporting, treasury management, capital utilisation and management reporting.
- Provide the central planning and capital teams with the information necessary to enable monthly financial reporting and forecasting. This will include explanation of significant variance movements for inclusion in the monthly business performance.
- Maintain appropriate controls to ensure financial outputs are robust and consistent with other information
- Maintain relevant KPI's and performance management metrics and aligned with Group Finance
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be degree educated/AAT Qualified and ideally studying the early stages of ACCA or CIMA
- Have previously worked in an accounts role for the past 2-3 years
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a very clear path for career progression within a commercially focused finance team.