Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager to join our client, a leading property & construction company located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading property & construction company located in London's West End. Our client is an international business who specialise in design and construction of commercial buildings. Due to expansion across the accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager to join them.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager with responsibility for the following duties:
- Work with the Accounts Assistant in the preparation of purchase invoice payments;
- Maintain the integrity of the purchase ledger;
- Ensure accurate posting of expenses to the nominal ledger;
- Managing relationships with suppliers;
- Monthly accruing of both Project and Overhead costs; and
- Review and payment of Employee expenses in line with the Company Staff Expenses policy.
- Overseeing the process of issuing invoices to customers;
- Maintain the integrity of the Sales Ledger; and
- Maintaining Customer Relationships including proactive review of Customer Accounts and assisting Credit Control with chasing overdue customer payments and retentions.
VAT and Cash Management
- Maintaining the cash books;
- Processing non-supplier payments;
- Monthly CIS returns; and
- Maintaining VAT Control Accounts and completing Quarterly VAT returns to Group.
The ideal candidate:
MUST HAVE STRONG TRANSACTIONAL ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF CIS RETURNS
Salary of up to £50,000