Senior Finance Analyst
A growing Hospitality and Catering Company are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst to work alongside other key teams in the business and manage one data analyst. An amazing opportunity for a candidate looking for a new challenge in a managerial position doing analytical and business partnering work.
This hospitality and catering company are based in Enfield and have been established 20 years. They provide constant opportunities for good candidates to grow and progress within an established company.
As Senior Finance Analyst, you will support the Logistics and Procurement teams in the day-to-day accounting functions associated with the contract. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Business partner various teams in tracking and reporting spend and accruals
- Challenge back on costs to provide financial support and optimise cost and performance
- Improve forecasts by working with the transport and warehouse teams
- Period end reporting - cost to serve models and PPV analysis
- Production and presentation of the weekly & monthly margin and sales reporting
- Developing a robust forecast from across the commercial team
- Quarterly forecasting and budget prep.
- Both to include P&L, Costings, Marketing and Risk & Opportunities
- Critically evaluate promotion performance
- Complete ad-hoc requests from the commercial teams
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will:
- Be an excellent & reliable team player
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified/Finalist
- Be confident
- Be a good communicator
- Have a high level of numeracy skills
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be accurate with strong attention to detail
A competitive salary in a fast paced environment, offering progression opportunities for the right candidate.