Senior SOX Compliance & Control Specialist
As a Senior in the SOX Compliance & Control team, you will be part of a team of experienced SOX Compliance professionals evaluating internal controls in Finance and other business units.
Our client is a multinational Financial Services organisation with a number of critical business units based in the UK.
The Senior SOX Compliance & Control Specialist will:-
- Execute and document SOX Compliance and regulatory reporting controls testing throughout the organisation
- Document processes and controls and evaluation of control design and operating effectiveness.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on SOX compliance and controls related issues
- Provide written and verbal communications to senior executives on SOX Compliance and regulatory reporting controls related issues.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Contribute to the development of Control & Compliance initiatives to evolve controls framework and risk management approaches
- Provide guidance on the integration of internal controls into finance processes and systems to senior level management.
- Supervise and motivate junior members of the team
The successful candidate will be fully qualified, with 5 years plus of accounting/audit experience and at least one of the below:-
* Have strong background in SOX
* Financial Services exposure
* Working experience with a Big 4 Firm is preferred.
Competitive package including flexible benefits