HIRING FOR CREDIT ANALYST FOR A UK INVESTMENT BANK-NOIDA
• Provide high-quality financial analysis support to RDs, acting as an interface with other areas of Barclays Corporate and undertaking the monitoring of customers financials.
• Analytical Specialist dealing with a range of financial information for a number of corporate clients which may span across various industries.
• Responsible for reviewing and agreeing the Monitoring and Control elements of complex Facility Letter documentation.
• Working in partnership with the Credit Writing and Post Sanction Case managers, Coverage team, servicing team and other specialists to ensure that we provide a joined up service to our customers at all times. Exp-4-8yrs ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
• Strong Financial Statement Analysis skills
• Credit underwriting/ Credit Analysis experience
• Deep understanding of Corporate Lending products, Opportunity Assessment and Deal Structuring Skills: Credit Analysis,Risk Analysis,Credit Reports,credit products ,Corporate Lending,Credit Underwriting Experience: 4-8 Years