This a great opportunity for somebody currently studying AAT and potentially in the early stages of their Finance career. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills, combining supported study with practical learning in a fast-paced environment.
The client is a rapidly growing business in South Manchester who are a clear market leader in what they specialise in. This is a business who offers a great deal of support to their employees and definitely a business you can grow your career.
* Monthly journal posting, prepare schedules/reconciliations and manage audit trail for all entries
* Monthly reconciliation of bank and loan accounts for all Companies
* Monthly preparation of invoices for UK and worldwide group entities
* Quarterly assistance with VAT returns for group return.
* Studying towards AAT qualification (preferred)
* Previous experience of a transaction-processing role (i.e. Accounts Payable/Receivable/General Ledger environment)
* High level of IT literacy including strong excel skills.
The successful candidate will receive an initial salary of up to £21,000 with excellent company benefits including study support.