Financial Accountant (Restaurant)
Your new company
A popular Italian chain of restaurants are looking for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to work in their brand new office in Central London. The brand is well-loved in the UK and are due to expand even further in the New Year.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities include:
- Leading the production of consolidated Financial Statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with tax accounts
- Ad hoc work/projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly ACA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
- Excellent communicator
- You will be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A passion for Italian food would be desirable!
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a highly regarded brand that is a household name in the UK. You will get a generous benefits package, including heavily discounted food at restaurants all around the country.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Victoria Spencer now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.