Group Finance Manager
My client are a high growth hospitality business who are seeking an ambitious and driven Qualified Accountant who has a strong technical background.
This fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with one of the world's top employers.
Reporting to an impressive Group Financial Controller this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
- Responsible for the preparation of group management accounts, in various formats for different stakeholders
- Responsibility for the group accounts across our multinational sites including France, Spain and Germany
- Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS/FRS 101
- Preparing the company for external audit including: preparation of year-end reconciliations and supporting calculations; and preparation of audit deliverable's
- Responsibility for and have the enthusiasm to set up new processes as well as find ways of improving existing ones
- Coordinating the preparation of annual corporation tax returns
- Responsible for coordinating loan requests from subsidiaries, maintaining group loan and interest schedules.
- Delivering ad hoc projects
Ideally you will be ACA qualified with multinational experience in a hospitality or retail environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.