Interim Financial Accountant
- Interim Financial Accountant position working for a famous animal charity based in the heart of London.
- Provide much needed relief for the Financial Accounting team.
The client is an instantly recognisable animal charity based in London. This charity is one of the oldest within London and is dedicated to improving animal welfare across the city. They are currently going through a period of transformation with a view to expanding the business.
- To lead the finance team in delivering an efficient and professional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- To produce the monthly management accounts on a timely and accurate basis and assist in the preparation of year-end accounts for audit.
- To develop and implement efficient and effective financial procedures and ensure compliance with these across the business.
- To ensure financial systems meet the needs of the Home and are utilised effectively, promoting confidence in the integrity of these systems.
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and month-end journals.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations.
- Proven experience of successfully motivating, leading and developing high performance teams, including setting clearly defined objectives and managing performance.
- IT literate with advanced excel (pivot tables, IF) and competent user of other MS Office packages
- Proven experience of positively embracing and adapting to change by identifying, leading & managing change in line with organisational objectives.
£200 - £350 a day