Interim Senior Capital Accountant
- Senior Capital Accountant working for a leading social housing provider in London.
- Join the team during an exciting period of change. There is an opportunity to get involved in a number of projects.
The client is a leading social housing provider based in the heart of London. This organisation is responsible for providing affordable homes for tens of thousands of people and has been commeded for the way that they operate. They are currently going through an exciting transformation project with a view to achieving their ambitious goals for the next 5 years.
- To ensure the accuracy of the accounting for all scheme developments through regular reconciliaiton.
- To ensure the timely calculation and accounting for all capitalised interest and development administration costs.
- To prepare all statutory related notes in line with group reporting in time for annual audit.
- To ensure all management accounts, budgets and forecasts are delivered to group timetables.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- A working knowledge of the housing or property sectors would be beneficial.
- Must have experience of analysing large amounts of data.
- Must have in-depth experience of reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Experience of development accounting would be beneficial.
£250 a day (with £400 a day on offer in exceptional circumstances).