Operational Finance Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a worldwide well known organisation in FMCG as an Operational Finance Assistant in Harlow. This is a temporary role with a busy and ever growing team of talented individuals.
My client is has offices worldwide and is an ever growing FMCG corportation. They have an exciting team in Harlow who share the companies passion to reach their customers and ensure excellent service. They are looking for an equally talented and passionate individual to join the team on a temporary basis.
The responsibilities include for the operational finance assistant include:
- cover and support the finance manager
- banking reconciliations
- managing weekly cash flow forecasts
- managing expenses
- carrying out the full purchase ledger duties
- monthly reporting
- raising sales invoices
To be successful in this role as an operational finance assistant you should:
- studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent excel skills (including V lookups and pivot tables)
- motivation to learn from a range of professionals
- experience in an established finance role
The company offers exceptional training new skills and in refreshing old skills. They also offer the opportunity for a competitive salary with a range of benefits.