Commercial / Management Accountant
Dynamic International logistics group based in Enfield ,North London urgently require an experienced Commercial Management Accountant /Analyst for a 9 month fixed term contract with a possible permanent role on completion ,
Reporting the Divisional Financial Controller you will also be required to :
- To provide analytical, commercial and financial support to the Operational Director, General managers as well as the site teams within the region.
- To enhance the financial information by delivering first class financial reporting and develop/maintain a strong internal control environment within all areas of responsibility.
- To provide leadership, management and direction to the site Finance teams.
- Constantly challenge the status quo seeking value for the business and driving a profit focused culture
- Work with both internal and external partners/customers to foster collaboration ,networking & best practice
- Oversee delivery of the monthly reporting agenda ,inclusive of month end trading and variance analysis
- implement financial strategies ,plans and targets to develop existing and new business
- support the preparation of financial reports ,models ,budgets and forecasts while working with other stakeholders such as Operations ,HR and IT professionals.
- Manage improvement programmes to aid business efficiency ,and profitability through cost trend analysis
- At least 2-5 years commercial and financial experience from logistics ,supply chain or similar industries
- Strong Financial and management accounting knowledge
- ACA ,ACCA or CIMA Qualified or part qualified
- Commercially astute,proactive and highly analytical .
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Confident and assertive with the willingness to challenge senior management when necessary
- Strong IT skills with advanced excel knowledge
- Available at short notice (within 4 weeks) and prepared to commit to a long term contract