Part Qualified Accountant
My client are a rapidly expanding business that provide an information service to city based clients in the investment markets. They are currently seeking am ambitious part-qualified accountant to join them in a well rounded role where you will learn and develop swiftly. Duties will include:-
- Providing month end support and reporting
- Prepare journal entries for manager's approval
- Prepare general ledger account analysis
- Responsibility for fixed asset ledger
- Submission of quarterly VAT return
- Participate in the month end close process
- Maintain P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and research missing expense and any large variances
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial pack
- Assist in the preparation of month end variance analysis
- Assist with year-end audit work
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant with strong accounting knowledge who has the ability and ambition to progress their finance career within an expanding company.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.