Your new company
A leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent, looking to recruit a part time Credit Controller to join their growing team.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices for the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Working under direction of and reporting to AR & AP Team Leader.
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit control background is required
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will relieve a salary of c.£17,500 per annum and working hours of Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and 9am-4pm on Fridays - with a rota of working to 5pm on some occasional Fridays. Holidays 21 days plus bank holidays which increase by 1 day per year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.