Assistant Management Accountant
• Preparation of Management Accounts to first trial balance including accruals and prepayments
• Reviewing all P&L and balance sheet transactions thoroughly and ensuring misallocations are corrected and costs are reported in line with internal policies
• Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for all relevant balance sheet accounts on a timely basis
• Maintaining fixed asset register
• Preparing timely reports for budget holders Key skills and Qualifications: Studying towards a professional qualification ( ACCA / CIMA / ACA) 2-3 years experience in a finance function Media and Marketing experience desirable Good communication skills Confident Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural.